Encyclopedia Dramatica is a parody of Wikipedia, containing much more offensive/vulgar content. Especially offensive pages include a box displaying a gif of (((Wikipedia))), the star of david, the blood drop cross, and the swastika along with the text: "Offended? If you have been offended by "(article name)", please click here and scroll slowly down to the bottom of the page." It links to this page, the purpose of which is to offend/gross out the viewer as much as possible.
There's an alternative box, saying "If you believe (article name) violates Federal Law then please click here to report it immediately. The FBI have offices around the world and can be contacted around the clock, every day of the year." In 2018, there was a new web page called Reporting Un-Islamic Content, which shows a montage of some Islam-related photos.
The article starts with a montage of five images of the Limecat meme, a baby rabbit, a chick, a dog, and finally, a deer and a rabbit. After the last image, it starts showing a very long montage of gruesome images involving pornography, dead people, gore, mutilation, diseases, unborn babies, cannibalism, trypophobia and so on. The site also includes various disgusting fan-made images of various popular franchises such as Pokémon, such as one with a rammed Pikachu on it.
As Encyclopedia Dramatica has been offline since January 15, 2020, the original page isn't currently available. However, it has been captured numerous times in the Wayback Machine, from where it can be easily accessed.
- The Pain Series.
- A GIF of the Jarsquatter video.
- A GIF of a nude anime girl cutting her stomach, only for her to be beheaded by another lady with a sword.
- An image of an old lynched black woman in the 1800s.
- An image of various bees stinging a guy's penis.
- An image of a exploding man's face.
- An image of a cat with no face.
- A photoshopped image of an eye with lamprey disease.
- The Goatse image.
- The Tubgirl image.
- The Blue Waffle image.
- The Lemon Party image.
- The Screamer Cactus image.
- The Mac User image.
- The Prolapse Man image.
- The Milk Fountain image
- The Momo image.
- Thehomo.org image.
- The Special Fried Rice image.
- A GIF of the Meatspin image.
- The Octopus Girl image.
- A GIF of 3 Guys 1 Hammer video.
- A GIF of a black man kicking a cat.
- All Gap.zip photos.
- A GIF of Mr. Creosote vomiting from the movie Monty Python's The Meaning of Life.
- A dog getting hit by a shovel 5 times.
- A fish shoved up someone's rear.
- A montage of a man cutting his penis.
- A woman impaled on a spear from the movie Cannibal Holocaust.
- A man with a flashlight stuck up his rear.
- An image of various fingers with cuts near other cuts.
- A GIF of a man shooting himself from the movie Boogie Nights.
- A penis on a plate of vegetables getting mixed in with noodles.
- An image of sonic plush having poop all over it.
- An image of a dog vomiting.
- A female furry fox disemboweling herself.
- A woman showing her anus.
- The Bigfootproof.com image.
- Images from happypuppies.net.
- A man with his head smashed in.
- An ugly woman.
- An ugly fish.
- A molten skull with a video cassette in it.
- An image of the degloved face of a woman.
- Various Harlequin fetuses.
- Various gay pornographic pictures.
- More scat photos and gifs.
- Nikki Catsouras' corpse.
- A woman with a 7 Up bottle shoved up her rear.
- A GIF of Jesus Christ stroking a penis.
- A montage of screenshots from 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick.
- A GIF of a cat getting blendered.
- A photo of a burned baby.
- A dirty grease trap.
- An image of a decapitated wolf's head on a toilet.
- A cat on a slide that falls to a hole of fire.
- An image of a seal with its eyes bulging out of its sockets.
- Rule 34 of Pokémon.
- Rule 34 of Mario.
- A knife in a man's penis.
- Soup with cockroaches in it.
- An image of a man spraying orange diarrhea out of his anus from the top of a wall.
- Two girls licking a man's anus, which is covered in feces.
- An image of a woman holding a dog with its insides exposed.
- An image of a fat woman cosplaying as Wonder Woman.
- An image of a prolapsed vagina.
- A GIF of a head shoved into a vagina.
- A GIF of a blood-covered dog (one of the scenes from a Running the Gauntlet video)
- An image of a man with rectal prolapse.
- A GIF of a pig getting decapitated by a chainsaw.
- An image of girl in a bed with a cross on her bleeding mouth.
- Images from Rotten.com.
- Images from Rate My Poo.
- John F. Kennedy's corpse.
- A severed head in a field.
- An image of a vampire woman slitting herself with a knife (an image used on the EvilStick bootleg).
- A woman crushing a kitten's head with her foot.
- A man getting ripped.
- A painting of Saturn Devouring His Son by Francisco Goya.
- An open wide mouth with teeth.
- A viral video GIF of a man exploding sperm whale carcasses.
- An image of Ali Shallal al-Qaisi.
- An image of a skinned skunk.
- A GIF of cow slaughter.
- An image of Bob Crane.
After scrolling down, it shows a cartoon image of a couple looking back at a disturbed man saying "he's offended as fuck". At the end of the page, a certificate is shown, saying "You are now eligible to live and work in the United States of America". In 2009, at the end of the page it showed "AIN'T THAT SOMETHING???!" in rainbow text colors. Earlier in 2010, there was a picture of the Shocked Patrick meme from The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie and rainbow text reading "LULZ". In 2011, at the end of the page, a picture of U.S president Barack Obama was shown. In 2018 and 2019, former US president George W. Bush, Israeli general and politician Ariel Sharon and the Offended Song were added.
At the bottom of the page, there's also a link to an external website, which can (or will) lead to a mirror of the Last Measure shock site, which has pornographic content and is guaranteed to harm computers. From 2011 onwards, the page redirects to a Google website.
Before Shocking Content
The page is headlined by this text, after which the initial safe images appear:
"THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN. Were you offended by what you just saw? Please scroll SLOWLY to the bottom of this page and we will be happy to rectify your situation. =)"
After Shocking Content
The gruesome article ends with images of various politics, memes, the certificate, and "AINT THAT SOMETHING???!" in each of the 7 rainbow colors.
The Offended song by Micfri, here's a safe place for you. Click this link for relaxing music.
NOTE: The following shock site contains extremely graphic images!
- web.archive.org/web/20200112051916/encyclopediadramatica.se/Offended - Jan 12, 2020 capture of the page
NOTE: The following website could potentially harm your computer!
- Mirror: offended.feenode.net/?u=offended