The "Luna Game" series are a series of downloadable games based on My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. The creator remains anonymous. Almost every game and related games had screamers.
- 1 Screamers In Each Game
- 2 Other Luna Games
- 3 Links
Screamers In Each Game[edit | edit source]
Luna Game (April 3, 2011)[edit | edit source]
The screamer will vary between two different images and four different musical cues, each happening after 20 seconds of gameplay:
- A black skinned Applebloom against a full moon grinning evilly. Either "Evil Enchantress" or "Hush Now, Quiet Now", in creepy warped forms play over the image.
- A Zalgoed Pinkie. Either "Giggle At The Ghostie" in warped form or a mashup of sounds called "Screamer!" will play.
Luna Game 2 (May 30, 2011)[edit | edit source]
This version has only 1 screamer.
- At the part of the game just before the encounter with the cliff, an image of a Zalgo Pinkie will pop up with white noise blaring.
Luna Game 3 (June 11, 2011)[edit | edit source]
Fluttershy can be heard screaming "COME OUT!" as the player jumps over the pit from the first time only. When the player jumps down the pit, a random image will flash as Fluttershy yells "LOVE ME!" in a distorted way. At the very end, Princess Luna's corpse will come to life and screech at you before the game closes.
Luna Game 4 (July 9, 2011)[edit | edit source]
These screamers will only appear if the player fails the game. If so, many images of creepy Pinkie Pies will appear with white noise blaring. At the very end, if you win, Pinkie appears slowly on a black background, only for white noise to blare and she becomes Zalgofied for a split second.
Luna Game 0 (August 15, 2011)[edit | edit source]
The only screamer in this game occurs at the very end. After the game fakes closing after murdering Pinkie, the game will open again with a Pinkie image with crooked teeth. The sound is the same "LOVE ME!" sound bite from Luna Game 3. Text reads "This Isn't Over."
Other Luna Games[edit | edit source]
Luna Game 5 (Fan-made; February 2012)[edit | edit source]
One screamer occurs if you fail to outrun the screen catching up to you (a realistic Pinkie Pie), another can be found as an Easter Egg at the very beginning by pressing I, K, and T on the keyboard (one of the randomly chosen screamers of Luna Game 3), and another occurs in an extra cut scene where a bloody Scootaloo will show up. The Scootaloo image has text reading: "Leave This Place."
LONA'S GOEM 48 (2012)[edit | edit source]
A badly drawn Pinkie (like most of this game) holding a knife with a stock scream effect will appear if the player goes far enough.
Links[edit | edit source]
NOTE: Each of these videos contain screamers!
- First game: youtube.com/watch?v=5_JRu060KnI
- Second game: youtube.com/watch?v=6_cZD8MZDcU
- Third game: youtube.com/watch?v=eVcKWfj5W-A
- Fourth game: youtube.com/watch?v=KsNe0sSGvlQ
- Luna Game 0: youtube.com/watch?v=wDTi4g3_T-s
- Fan-made Luna Game 5: youtube.com/watch?v=3jloSbEfsbA
- Lona's Goem 48: youtube.com/watch?v=1_5PcM9f0iI
Download Links[edit | edit source]
NOTE: The following games contain screamers!