G-Major videos/The Paramount Feature Presentation Logo Made Over 10,000 More Times Scarier
This page is about a screamer of which the original copy was deleted.
The Paramount Feature Presentation Logo Made Over 10,000 More Times Scarier is a screamer video uploaded on October 16, 2009 by YouTube user Patch93. It started to became popular with making lots of parodies on it, as of 2014, the video has began 300,000 views.
The video shows the G-Major version of the 1996/2006 variant of Paramount Feature Presentation logo, in the version of G-Major, but as "FEATURE PRESENTATION" zooms in a few seconds, a purple, dark blue and maroon picture of a woman's creepy face pops up with the same scream from the K-fee commercials, when the warning fades in is shown, a creepy sinister voice whispers: "K-fee..."
NOTE: The following videos contain screamers!
- Reuploaded: youtube.com/watch?v=rEV7XogqRf8
- Alternative Version: youtube.com/watch?v=c_-_SrETnzw
- Updated Version: youtube.com/watch?v=k7qxuFGH9Yo
- G-Major Version: youtube.com/watch?v=ZMnfaIOS-io
- Permalink: bit.ly/2yGFID7